Twine Brown and Golden Zari Woven South Silk Saree
Carry along with the ageless charm of Indian silks and the power of auspicious hues- this radiant south silk saree is a beautiful amalgamation of both- designed to impress with its graceful vibe.
Very lightweight, soft in feel, and rich in texture, this saree is a must-have to flaunt in any wedding function!
Size & Fit :
Length: 6.3 meters including 0.8-meter blouse piece
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India for prepaid orders.
- We try to ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 business days to reach the product.
- We offer 3 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- Currently we are shipping to USA, UAE, UK, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
- If you want the product to be delivered in a country other than mentioned above. please contact us on whatsapp for custom shipping rates.
- Shipping rates all prices in INR
|Weight||United States and Canada||UK, Sinapore, UAE, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia||Australia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman|
International(Customs duty, local taxes and VAT)
- VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order and shipping price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Our delivery partners are authorized to deposit duties on behalf of the customer and the customer can then directly clear these with the delivery partners on receiving the packet.