Burnt Umber Red Organza Silk Saree
The quality of fabric can make or break your outfit. A premium quality fabric has the power to make you look stunning and help turn heads on your way. Organza fabrics are long-lasting as well as an important addition to your wardrobe collection.
Organza silk fabric is a type of silk cloth that is crisp, translucent, and extremely light in weight. It is used to make organza silk saree, drapes, and other decorative pieces. The fabric is woven using mulberry silk but the weaving process is slightly different from other silks. The yarns are kept taut and this is why the final fabric is crisp and tight.
Size & Fit :
Length: 6.3 meters including 0.8-meter blouse piece
Type: Organza Silk
Saree Work: Woven
Occasion: Festive and Partywear
Saree Fabric: Organza Silk Blend
Blouse Fabric: Organza Silk Blend
Blouse: Blouse Piece
Designed to suit all age groups.
Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry, and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India for prepaid orders.
- We try to ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 business days to reach the product.
- We offer 3 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- Currently we are shipping to USA, UAE, UK, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
- If you want the product to be delivered in a country other than mentioned above. please contact us on whatsapp for custom shipping rates.
- Shipping rates all prices in INR
|Weight||United Arab Emirates||Australia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, US, UK, Singapore, Canada|
International(Customs duty, local taxes and VAT)
- VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order and shipping price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Our delivery partners are authorized to deposit duties on behalf of the customer and the customer can then directly clear these with the delivery partners on receiving the packet.