Froly Pink Chikankari Woven Saree
Chikankari is a traditional style of embroidery from the Indian city of Lucknow. There are many stories about the origin of the chikan embroidery work in India, the most popular one is about Noor Jahan.
The most commonly found motifs on Chikankari saree is floral ones. Flowers of varying sizes are embroidered on the sarees, and they are often accompanied by branches, leaves, and other motifs to make the artwork look wholesome. Paisley is another motif that comes across as an incredibly beautiful one when woven on Chikankari sarees.
This saree has a royal descendency and is held in high esteem by top designers in India. Beautiful thread work in a floral pattern on this saree is meant for every woman who wears it as these sarees have an undeniable feminine appeal that is endearing.
Size & Fit :
Length: 5.5 meters plus 0.8-meter blouse piece
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
Right now we are shipping at 50,000+ locations in India and Globally.
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India with standard delivery.
- We ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 days to reach the product.
- We offer 3 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- We understand online shopping should be as easy as shopping offline, we make sure all our experiences are nothing less than any of the leading e-commerce sites or apps.