Tom Thumb Green Zari Woven Patola Saree
EXTRA 5% INSTANT DISCOUNT, on all prepaid orders.
Select offer on Razorpay payment window.
The legendary Patan Patola is the pride of the western Indian state of Gujarat. This glorious weave, painstakingly hand-dyed, handspun, and hand-woven to perfection, is the stuff dreams are made of. Fit for royalty, the rare and amazing treasure, Patola weave is a true labor of love.
Size & Fit :
Length: 5.8 meters plus 0.8-meter blouse piece
Occasion: Festive and Traditional
Saree Fabric: silk blend.
Blouse Fabric: silk blend.
Blouse: Blouse Piece
Designed to suit all age groups.
Sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry, and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
Dry Cleaning is recommended for all merchandise.
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
Right now we are shipping at 50,000+ locations in India and Globally.
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India with standard delivery.
- We ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 business days to reach the product.
- We offer 3 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- We understand online shopping should be as easy as shopping offline, we make sure all our experiences are nothing less than any of the leading e-commerce sites or apps.