Sandal Blue and Green Ikkat Silk Saree
Additional 5% OFF on prepaid orders. Select offer on Razorpay payment window.
Ikat patterns are primarily made in Odisha in India. Sambalpur, Bargarh, Sonepur and Boudh are the areas in Odisha, where this form of ikat is woven. In Odisha, it is also called bandha. The yarns used are fine, and the designs often have animal motifs and curvilinear patterns. In this form, the tie-dyed yarns are first arranged in the loom in a design, and then the solid coloured weft yarns are put in. This form of ikat is very old and is used in Indonesia as well to create their ikat fabrics.
Size & Fit :
Length: 6.3 meters including 0.8-meter blouse piece
Type: Ikkat blended Saree
Saree Work: Woven
Occasion: Traditional and Festive
Saree Fabric: Silk Blend
Blouse Fabric: Silk Blend
Blouse: Blouse Piece
Designed to suit all age groups.
Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
Right now we are shipping at 50,000+ locations in India and Globally.
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India for prepaid orders.
- We ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 business days to reach the product.
- We offer 3 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- We understand online shopping should be as easy as shopping offline, we make sure all our experiences are nothing less than any of the leading e-commerce sites or apps.