Limed Spruce Grey Zari Woven Chanderi Banarasi Saree
EXTRA 5% INSTANT DISCOUNT, on all prepaid orders.
Select offer on Razorpay payment window.
Chanderi is a timeless, traditional ethnic fabric characterized by its lightweight, sheer texture and fine luxurious feel.
Originated at a place 'Chanderi' in Madhya Pradesh, Chanderi sarees are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk, and opulent embroidery.
This saree, a Chanderi pattern diffused with Banarasi silk sari makes it more elegant and must-have in your wardrobe.
Size & Fit :
Length: 6.3 meters plus 1-meter blouse piece
Type: Woven Chanderi Banarasi Silk
Saree Work: Woven
Occasion: Festive and Partywear
Saree Fabric: Blended silk
Blouse Fabric: Blended silk
Blouse: Blouse Piece
Designed to suit all age groups.
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
Right now we are shipping at 50,000+ locations in India and Globally.
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India with standard delivery.
- We ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 business days to reach the product.
- We offer 3 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- We understand online shopping should be as easy as shopping offline, we make sure all our experiences are nothing less than any of the leading e-commerce sites or apps.