Kumera Green Handloom Kanjivaram Silk Saree
Gadwal sarees are from Gadwal, Telangana. They are most notable for the Zari on the sarees. Gadwal sarees are known for lightweight and admirable zari patterns with well-crafted Kuttu borders and pallus. These saree features a fine cotton field which is weaved separately and later interlocked with borders and pallu made out of pure silk.
One of the most remarkable features of the saree is the admirable zari pattern found on the textile and the well-crafted Kuttu borders. Kuttu is the art of joining in the border and pallu of the saree after it has been woven.
Size & Fit :
Length: 6.5 Including 1-meter blouse piece
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
Right now we are shipping at 50,000+ locations in India and Globally.
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India with standard delivery.
- We ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 days to reach the product.
- We offer 1 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- We understand online shopping should be as easy as shopping offline, we make sure all our experiences are nothing less than any of the leading e-commerce sites or apps.