Cocoa Bean Brown Zari Woven Gadwal Silk Saree
Gadwal sarees are a beautiful and ornate part of the rich Indian textile heritage. A Gadwal sari is known for its rich look, brilliants colors, and simple yet ornate zari work. The specialty of this traditional Gadwal sari is that the body is woven in cotton threads while the border and pallu are made of silk.
One of the most remarkable features of the saree is the admirable zari pattern found on the textile and the well-crafted Kuttu borders. Kuttu is the art of joining in the border and pallu of the saree after it has been woven.
Gadwal sarees are also an exciting mix of cotton with silk, which means that while the sarees look extremely dressy, they are easy to wear. So, you can carry it off on any occasion with just the right mix of comfort and fashion.
While a silk version of the Gadwal saree does exist, the more popular version is where the entire saree is made of cotton, while the borders are designed in mulberry silk or tussar (this is also known as the sico saree).
Size & Fit :
Length: 6.5 meter including blouse piece
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
Right now we are shipping at 50,000+ locations in India and Globally.
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India with standard delivery.
- We ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 days to reach the product.
- We offer 1 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- We understand online shopping should be as easy as shopping offline, we make sure all our experiences are nothing less than any of the leading e-commerce sites or apps.