Steel Dark Blue Zari Woven Organza Saree
This exquisite blue saree is made with golden zari woven organza fabric. It has a stunning golden border on the saree which makes it extremely appealing. The golden blouse of the product makes it even more stunning. The saree has a very appealing design which makes it stand out and look appealing. Style this product with golden jewelry.
Length: 6.3 meters including 0.8-meter blouse piece
Type: Organza Silk
Saree Work: Woven
Occasion: Festive and Partywear
Saree Fabric: Organza Silk Blend
Blouse Fabric: Organza Silk Blend
Blouse: Blouse Piece
Designed to suit all age groups.
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India for prepaid orders.
- We try to ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 business days to reach the product.
- Currently we are shipping to USA, UAE, UK, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
- If you want the product to be delivered in a country other than mentioned above. please contact us on whatsapp for custom shipping rates.
- Shipping rates all prices in INR
|Weight||United Arab Emirates||Australia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, US, UK, Singapore, Canada|
International(Customs duty, local taxes and VAT)
- VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order and shipping price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Our delivery partners are authorized to deposit duties on behalf of the customer and the customer can then directly clear these with the delivery partners on receiving the packet.