Green Smoke Chikankari Thread Woven Work Saree
Chikankari is a traditional style of embroidery from the Indian city of Lucknow. There are many stories about the origin of the chikan embroidery work in India, the most popular one is about Noor Jahan.
The most commonly found motifs on Chikankari saree is floral ones. Flowers of varying sizes are embroidered on the sarees, and they are often accompanied by branches, leaves, and other motifs to make the artwork look wholesome. Paisley is another motif that comes across as an incredibly beautiful one when woven on Chikankari sarees.
This saree has a royal descendency and is held in high esteem by top designers in India. Beautiful thread work in a floral pattern on this saree is meant for every woman who wears it as these sarees have an undeniable feminine appeal that is endearing.
Size & Fit :
Length:6.3 meters including 0.8-meter blouse piece
Shop with Confidence
All our products are superior in quality and will meet all your expectations. We manually check each and every product before dispatching from warehouse under CCTV camera. Our quality team at warehouse checks the products to ensure
- Good quality fabric, without any defect or stain.
- Perfect finish and the sarees are wrinkle free
- Shipping charges are FREE anywhere in India for prepaid orders.
- We try to ship the product in 4-5 business days and post that it will take another 4-5 business days to reach the product.
- We offer 3 day, no questions asked return and exchange policy.
- Currently we are shipping to USA, UAE, UK, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
- If you want the product to be delivered in a country other than mentioned above. please contact us on whatsapp for custom shipping rates.
- Shipping rates all prices in INR
|Weight||United Arab Emirates||Australia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, US, UK, Singapore, Canada|
International(Customs duty, local taxes and VAT)
- VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order and shipping price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Our delivery partners are authorized to deposit duties on behalf of the customer and the customer can then directly clear these with the delivery partners on receiving the packet.